25 April, 2010

Wine Glass




I was practicing quickly on Maya, and just wanted to see what it would be like to make a quick Wine Glass. Although it's not 100% see through, I changed some of the atributes for it etc... It's okay for my first attempt.

Using cv curves and revolve, i was able to create this simplistic wine glass. Granted, I need to make it more crystal and stuff... but it's not bad- at least I got the shape right :>.
This shows the 4 layouts of the image: Top, Front, Side.


This is before I changed the attributes to white and transparency.
Showing the glass from different views.
Showing the glass from different views.

After much hard work and dedication, I was finally able to create the glass effect I'd always wanted. I will update with my methods and trail later on.
But here you have it, a wine glass :>
Showing the glass from different views.

Showing the glass from different views.





No comments:

Post a Comment