09 December, 2010

References


The NatWest advert shoes a pig run cycle. It's well done and includes everything- they have thought of timing and spacing, and added the bounce. What makes it more interesting is it doesn't appear to be moving from location when it's running.


The latest advert from Barclays is used to promote how hard it is to keep track of money. Although I imagine everyone has used it, it is a good representation that it can easily escape you. Quite like the coin ambient noises you hear from time to time, think it helps bring it all in and add to the realistic quality of it.


I really wanted to stylize and gives something extra to my character. In order to do this, I animated and looked at the reference and timing for how they did Yoshi.
I did a few tests which can be seen in a hope of achieving something similar.


This was the very first animation I saw and what made me decide that instead of having a pig with the normal walk cycle, I wanted to have it bounce. I really like the squash and stretch and the humor behind it. Overall it's simplistic yet depicts a story.



I wanted to make my pig move like a dog. The only video of decent quality that contained what I was aiming for was this. I am keen on how his hind legs work and the way he drags the object. Very useful for incorporating into my scene.
Used for the reference of money and how it moves.



Once again, just something quick to do with the money and the way it moves and falls. Good thing is it's piles similar to my animation which aids in pulling it together- making it more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment